The Association's Objectives:
1. Be a primary provider of quality women’s health and family services
2. To provide culturally appropriate, relevant and accessible services to diverse groups of women
3. Empower positive change and greater responsibility for individuals, families and groups
4. Promote women’s health to health professionals and women in the community
5. Highlight early intervention and health promotion in all issues affecting women’s health and well-being
6. Market women’s health to government, business, non-government and women.
7. Develop efficient, accountable management and leadership to achieve the Association’s mission.